Hazmat Haulers and Transportation Insurance Program
National E & S provides coverage and services for hazardous material (Hazmat) and hazardous waste transporters.
This is a highly regulated and safety conscious class of business that has a long-standing record of operating in a manner that exceeds many of the already stringent mandated transportation safety standards. The Hazmat transportation industry may now choose a new recognized A+ rated carrier with an established track record in the environmental market. As a leading provider of specialty insurance products, we have the expertise and infrastructure to provide the capacity and services to meet the time-sensitive requirements of this industry.
- Business Auto or Trucker's ISO forms - Admitted Paper
- Capacity up to $5 million Combined Single Limit
- Excess liability available
- Broadened Pollution Liability
- Wrong Delivery of Liquid Products
- Garage Liability, Physical Damage and other coverage extensions available as needed
- Variety of Deductible Options
- Hazmat support products including General Liability, Premises
- Pollution Liability, Motor Cargo and/or Contractors Pollution Liability
Target Risk Profile
- No minimum number of units
- Minimum 50% transportation of hazardous materials and/or hazardous waste, including a variety of bulk chemicals, fuels, blended liquid products, drummed products, etc.
- Coverage available in all states
- Dedicated, experienced and service-oriented underwriters
- Excellent capabilities and servicing standards for filings, claims handling and loss control
- Value-added services providing education, training and management resources